- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Sealant (mod-podge or Krylon satin finish)
- Craft or floral wire (20 gauge)
- Beads (different sizes)
- Bead tools (wire cutter and pliers)
- Fujifilm Instax Camera – take photos for the holder
- Paint rocks however you like!
- Let rock dry.
- Apply sealant.
- Take the end of the wire and hold it on top of the rock. Wrap the wire around the rock one time. Twist the wire together with your fingers first, then carefully tighten with pillars so the wire doesn’t slip off.
- Cut the wire so you have about 7-8 inches left sticking straight up from your rock.
- String beads onto the wire until you have about 3 inches left at the top.
- Create a loop by taking a marker and wrapping the remaining wire around it securely about 2-3 times until it reaches the beads. Use pliers to adjust the loop so it’s sticking straight.
- Place a special photo inside the loop to display!