Our people are what makes QMG such a great place to work and flourish. We know that your life extends beyond career. We want you to feel fulfilled both personally and professionally. You deserve that. That’s why we offer inclusive benefits that are affordable, comprehensive, and competitive.
Let’s take a look!
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including:
- On medical plan, coverage available to civil union partners and their children as eligible dependents
- Vacation & Personal/Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- Paid Maternity Leave* — Up to six weeks of 100% paid leave to a pregnant team member for the birth of their child
- Paid Parental Leave* — Up to six weeks of 100% paid leave to care for or bond with a newborn or newly adopted or newly placed foster child
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance Reimbursement Program* — Reimburses team members 100% of eligible expenses related to the adoption or surrogacy of an eligible child, up to a maximum of $20,000 per adoption or surrogacy
- Paid volunteer time — Up to five paid volunteer days in addition to vacation and sick time accruals
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year**
- Complimentary access to apps Calm and Noom
- Childcare assistance credit per pay period
Retirement & Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Plans with employer match and profit-share contributions
- Company provided Basic Term Life Insurance with AD&D
- Company provided Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection & Device Security
- Voluntary Coverage including: Long Term Care, Supplemental Term Life, Short Term Disability, Group Critical Illness Coverage, Group Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, and Pet Insurance
*Effective after 12 months of employment.
**Effective after 6 months of employment.