Our QMG Behavioral Health team is offering a new informational series for parents/caregivers of kids in kindergarten through young adulthood. “Real Talk” will cover a range of topics that families face. Each session is led by Christina Helm, LCPC.
Sessions will take place every Monday evening from 5:15 – 6:15 p.m. beginning Monday, Sept. 12, 2022. Come to one, a few, or all! No commitment — come to the sessions that interest you!
We’ll meet in our QMG Eye Vision & Vision Institute, 1125 Hampshire St, second floor, Quincy.
- Sept. 12 – Back-to-School Survival Tools
- Sept. 19 – “Everyone Hates Me”: How to Support Social Emotional Development
- Sept. 26 – Technology (Surviving Cell Phone and Gaming Drama)
- Oct. 3 – Reward/Punishment: What to Do When Discipline is Not Working
- Oct. 10 – Myth Busters: “The Forced Apology” and Other Common Parenting Strategies that Go Awry!
- Oct. 17 – When the Nest is Not Empty Yet: How to Set Boundaries and Expectations with Your Young Adults Still at Home
Reservations are encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome. To make a reservation, call (217) 222-6550, ext. 3418.