- 2 cups old fashion oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fruit
- 1 cup milk (1%, skim or plain Almond or Soy)
- 1 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray nonstick spray on an 8” x 8” baking dish.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add wet ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into pan and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake for another 25 minutes until golden brown.
Enjoy hot, cold, or room temperature. If well covered, this will keep in the fridge for one week.
Nutrition Information – 1/8 of a pan (Using low fat milk and yogurt)
3.6 g fat
27.6 g carbohydrates
7.1 g protein
3.1 g fiber
163 mg sodium