- 2 medium zucchini, cut into quarters
- 2 yellow squash, cut into quarters
- 2 small eggplants, halved lengthwise
- 2 red bell peppers, quartered
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp finely chopped oregano
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If baking, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all cut vegetables in a large shallow baking dish and add oil, toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the vegetables on the grill (or in the oven) and cook for about 5-6 minutes turning halfway through the cooking time. Remove tomatoes.
- Transfer vegetables to a cutting board and coarsely chop (leave tomatoes whole).
- Place the chopped vegetables and tomatoes in a large bowl and add oregano, parsley. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition information (serves 6)
10g total fat
1g saturated fat
21g total carbohydrate
9g dietary fiber