Serves: 10 (1/4 cup servings)
- 1 – 16 oz. bag frozen fruit, thawed and diced (fresh and canned fruit is fine also)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sugar or Splenda
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix gently.
- Serve with cinnamon chips and enjoy!
TIP: Try to add color and variety into your fruit salsa. A good example includes 2 peaches, 1 cup strawberries, 2 kiwis, and 1 pear.
- 3-4 medium-sized whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar or Splenda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Cut tortillas into 6 – 8 triangle pieces each.
- With a basting brush, lightly coat your chips with butter on each side.
- Sprinkle your cinnamon sugar mixture on each side of the tortilla.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the chips fully cool before enjoying.