- Terra Cotta Pot
- Paper Plates
- Paint (greens, pinks, reds, and black)
- Foam Paintbrush
- Small Paintbrush
- Using a foam paintbrush, paint the bottom of the terra cotta pot pink or red and let dry completely.
- Using a different foam paintbrush, paint the rim of the pot green and let dry.
- Paint a second coat and let dry.
- Use your small paintbrush to add a few light green stripes to the rim of the pot to look like the outside of a watermelon.
- Use your small paintbrush to paint the black seeds onto the pink bottom.
- Once the flower pot is completely dry, it’s ready for a plant!