- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Yellow Paint
- Paint Brush
- Green Construction Paper
- Use Popcorn Kernels
- Sugar Glue
- 1 ½ cups flour, ½ cup imperial sugar extra fine granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 1 ½ cups water
- Mix Sugar Glue Ingredients stir over low heat until well combined and smooth in texture – let cool.
- Paint toilet paper rolls yellow, let dry.
- Cut ovals 4 inches long and 2 inches wide to be corn husks.
- When the paint is fully dry, paint sugar glue all over the surface of the toilet paper roll.
- Roll the toilet paper roll in popcorn kernels or birdseed.
- Glue the husks to the sides of the corn cob.