QUINCY, IL – On Saturday, May 14, 2022, Quincy Medical Group (QMG) will host the 22nd annual Bridge The Gap To Health Race. Safety is a top priority for the event. To ensure the safety of participants, spectators, and volunteers the following streets will be closed or reduced to one lane.
Streets to be closed from 5 a.m. to noon
- Front Street from Jersey to Broadway
- 2nd Street from Maine to Cherry
- Broadway from 3rd to Bonansinga
- Vermont from 3rd to Front Street
- Hampshire from 3rd to Front Street
- Cedar Street from 3rd street to Bonansinga Drive
- Bonansinga Drive (North Bottom Road) from Broadway to Einhaus Lane
Bridge The Gap emergency text alerts are also in place if needed. To subscribe to these alerts, text bridgethegap to 888777.
In the case of inclement weather, Bridge The Gap To Health Committee members will work closely with the Adams County Emergency Management Agency to determine the best option for participant and volunteer safety.
For more information on Bridge The Gap To Health Race, visit bridgethegaptohealth.com.