Walk-in care of industrial injuries is provided for those patients who need prompt medical attention. Minor medical emergencies can be diagnosed and treated quickly and thoroughly. Cuts, burns, and bruises, along with pain in the back, shoulder, knee and other joints, are treated here. Referral, consultation, and follow-up services are available after our initial occupational health solutions.
In addition to injury care Occupational Health Services coordinates the following:
- DOT physicals (by NRCME providers)
- Employment (pre-placement) physicals
- OSHA mandated physicals
- Complete drug and alcohol testing services
- Regulated and non-regulated testing pools
- Pulmonary function tests
- Return-to-work examinations
- Identifying and Evaluating the Work – Functional Job Analysis
- Matching the Physical Requirements of the Job – Pre-Employment Screening
- Matching Work and the Worker – Functional Capacity Evaluations
For more information, contact James Gragg, Director Employer Solutions at 217-222-6550, ext. 3179.