Quality cancer care should be available to everyone. Our goal is to provide outstanding oncology care to the tri-state region.
A cancer diagnosis is difficult news for most people to hear. We understand that this can be an emotional and stressful time for patients and their loved ones. We want to help manage your cancer care, relieving you of any concerns so you can concentrate on getting better.
Quincy Medical Group’s Medical Oncology Team offers state-of-the-art cancer treatment to the tri-state area. With over 50 years of combined experience, the physicians and advanced practice providers work together to determine the best course of treatment for our patients. Most importantly, we are with you throughout your cancer journey. We will help you get the best possible care for your diagnosis.
Benefits of Quincy Medical Group Cancer Care
- We are board certified in medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine
- We provide compassionate care close to home
- We understand that second opinions give you peace of mind and facilitate referrals/second opinions to other major healthcare institutions
- We collaborate with other facilities & physicians, locally and out of town, to provide care right here in Quincy
- We have access to national clinical trials and research treatment on site
- We provide the latest advancements in chemotherapy & targeted biotherapy