Quality cancer care should be available to everyone. Our goal is to provide outstanding oncology care to the tri-state region.
A cancer diagnosis is difficult news for most people to hear. We understand that this can be an emotional and stressful time for patients and their loved ones. We want to help manage your cancer care, relieving you of any concerns so you can concentrate on getting better.
With over 50 years of combined experience, doctors, advanced practice providers, nurses, and staff treat a wide variety of cancer types and don’t single out any cancer. From the moment of diagnosis, our Cancer Institute Team works with you to determine a plan for your specific cancer. We offer comprehensive treatment tailored for each type of cancer. We will help you get the best possible care for your diagnosis. If you are receiving care from another facility, our physicians will partner with that facility to coordinate and deliver your treatment close to home.
Benefits of Quincy Medical Group Cancer Care
- We are board certified in medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine
- We provide compassionate care close to home
- We understand that second opinions give you peace of mind and facilitate referrals/second opinions to other major healthcare institutions
- We collaborate with other facilities & physicians, locally and out of town, to provide care right here in Quincy
- We have access to national clinical trials and research treatment on site
- We provide the latest advancements in chemotherapy & targeted biotherapy