When should I call my Doctor?
If you are currently receiving chemotherapy treatment, please call us immediately if you have any of the following symptoms:
- A fever of 100.5 degrees or greater
- Shaking or chills
- A burning feeling when going to the bathroom
- Severe cough or sore throat
- Blood in urine, stool, or vomit
- A bloody nose that will not stop
- Red spots under your skin
- Sudden confusion
- Sudden or severe rash, hives, itching, or trouble breathing
- If you have any redness, irritation, or swelling around your port
- Any other sudden change in condition
During business hours
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call your physician’s nurse extension directly.
Our phone number is 217-277-2040.
Dr. Ali – ext. 5563
Dr. Khoury – ext. 5599
Dr. Koduru – ext. 5561
Dr. Pastorini – ext. 5562
Dr. Smith – ext. 5560
Lisa Knuffman, NP – ext. 5572
Diana Veihl, NP – ext. 5572
Please call 217-222-2088.