As an athletic trainer, I value the strong bond that I get to form with each and every patient. As athletic trainers, we not only get the opportunity to help the athlete get back on the field or court. We also help the CMV driver get back on the road, the garage technician back to working on vehicles, the office worker back to being able to work pain free with a proper ergonomic set-up, and the weekend warrior back to playing slow pitch softball with their buddies. At the end of my day, I truly feel like I have made a positive impact on my patient’s life and that is why I love being an athletic trainer.
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Western Illinois University
- Master of Science, Kinesiology, Western Illinois University
- Athletic Training
- Registered Orthopedic Technician
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Learning new techniques that aid with soft tissue mobilization