Ashley is an employee ambassador and recipient of the Experience the Difference Award for employee excellence. She is an athletic trainer for West Hancock High School and John Wood Community College. Ashley is an avid Kansas Jayhawks fan who enjoys playing golf, camping, and hiking. She’s married to a fellow athletic trainer, Gary, and they have one daughter, Madelyn.
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Minor in Health, Culver-Stockton College
- Master of Science in Education, emphasis in Sport Studies; University of Kansas
- Currently enrolled in the Physical Therapist Assistant program at Black Hawk College; will graduate with an Associate in Applied Science in August 2019.
- NATA BOC certified since 2005
- Registered Orthopedic Technologist since 2013
From the Coaches:
Ashley Hackmann is a security blanket for our coaches and players. We know that if there is an issue we have a qualified individual who will jump into action. The amount of support she shows our programs and individual athletes is amazing and appreciated. We wouldn’t want anyone else working with our athletes. – Travis Cook, Athletic Director – Hamilton, Football Coach – West Hancock Titans