Opening Up Together (OUT) is a campaign designed to support our community’s recovery by getting everyone back OUT into our community. Supporters of the campaign can use the provided resources to learn how they can help our community reopen and remain open. With the Adams County Together (ACT) Road to Recovery Framework and support resources from OUT, people can unite around the same goal – the prosperity of our community.
WE want to be open
YOU are the difference between opened & closed
PREVENTION keeps us open
We’ve created a resource library below with information on no-sew masks or face coverings, hand-washing, cleaning and disinfecting and more. You and your family can show your support for opening up our community by hanging an Opening Up Together (OUT) sign in your window.
In order to reopen our community we need to satisfy the “Guidelines for Opening up America”. Adams County Together (ACT) has created the Road To Recovery Framework and with your support we can start to reopen.
Our community must plan for three areas to ensure we remain open:
Develop procedures, protocols, and plans to ensure both employees and customers are safe.
Identify ways to create social distance.
SPIRIT OF OPENING
Share support of being open and staying open.
Every person must adjust their lifestyle:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
- Use face coverings while in public.
People who feel sick should stay home
- Do not leave home and contact and follow the advice of your medical provider.