Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe (20 servings)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium celery stalks, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 10 oz diced boiled chicken breast (2 cans chunk chicken)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided into 1 cup and 1/4 cup
- For Serving: whole grain tortilla chips, carrots, and celery sticks
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil.
- Add celery and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken, marinara, hot sauce, onion powder, paprika, and pepper; heat through.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in yogurt, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Pour the dip into a slow cooker set on low and sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of cheese on top.
- Cover and cook until hot, about 40 minutes.
- Serve with whole grain chips/crackers, carrots, and celery.
Nutrition Information For 1/4 Cup:
- Calories 84
- Total Fat 4 g
- Sodium 143 mg
- Carbohydrate 2 g
- Trace Dietary Fiber
- Protein 9 g