- Washable glue
- Food coloring
- Baking soda
- Contact solution
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Plastic sandwich bags
- Add preferred colors and glitter to 4 oz of glue in a mixing bowl.
- Add ½ teaspoon of baking soda to glue and mix until smooth.
- Pour 1 ½ teaspoons contact solution into the glue and stir slowly. The mixture will begin to harden and become stringy.
- Continue mixing until a ball of slime forms.
- Pick up the slime and knead with hands until smooth. If the slime is overly slimy, work in another couple of drops of contact solution as needed.