QMG occupational therapists (OT) provide high-quality patient care by helping individuals overcome barriers that limit their occupational performance. OTs are able to enhance patient participation in meaningful, purposeful activities of daily living, assist with returning to employment as well as encourage and support engagement in family and community life.
Occupational therapy evaluation and intervention services can also help prevent secondary disability by helping remove or modify environmental barriers to improve, sustain, or restore activities of daily living. Our clinicians treat children, adults, and seniors. We treat a wide range of issues related to acute and/or chronic health conditions.
The Hand Therapy staff at QMG is skilled in providing hand rehabilitative services for the orthopedic and plastic surgery patients. Our specialists will work to restore and improve overall hand and upper extremity function to get you back to what is most important you.
Our team of therapists has experience and expertise in treating a wide range of conditions including:
- Fractures and Dislocations of the Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, and Hand.
- Dupuytren’s Contracture.
- Nerve Entrapment Syndromes: Carpal Tunnel, Cubital Syndrome.
- Arthritis of the Wrist, Hand or Thumb.
- Trigger Finger/ Trigger Thumb.
- Tendonitis of the Hand, Wrist or Elbow.
- Work/Sport-Related Injuries to the Hand, Wrist, Forearm, and Shoulder.
For more information about Occupational Therapy services call 217-222-6550, ext. 3282