Here Are Some Helpful Tips For Keeping Your Feet In Good Health:
- Wash your feet daily. Rinse off all soap and dry thoroughly.
- Choose proper footwear.
- Warm up and cool down when you are exercising.
- Trim nails straight across and not too short. Don’t cut out or dig into corners.
- Wear clean socks or stockings. Don’t wear any that are too short or too tight.
- Don’t ignore foot pain. Contrary to popular belief, foot pain is not normal.
- Contact a podiatric physician when foot pain begins.