Quincy Medical Group Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) is designed to empower people with diabetes with the training and tools needed to control diabetes and stay healthy. This process involves education, training, coaching, and support over time. This process involves education, training, coaching, and support over time with Certified Diabetes Educators who are dietitians or nurses.
Get answers to questions:
- What is diabetes?
- What can I eat?
- What do all the numbers mean?
- What do I do first?
- How can I get back on track?
- How can I fit exercise into my day?
Get training as needed:
- How do I check my blood sugar at home?
- How do I use an insulin pen?
- What do I do if my blood sugar gets too low?
Medicare and commercial insurance accepted.
If you would like more information, have questions, or would like to schedule please call Quincy Medical Group (217) 222-6550, ext. 3481