The Infusion Center at Quincy Medical Group accepts a referral from internal and external providers. This helps prevent costly hospital visits and travel expenses to the patients. We schedule patients for routine treatments but also have the ability to take walk-in patients which helps to accommodate quick start antibiotic therapies and hydration. With our extended evening and Saturday hours, we are able to help satisfy the needs of working patients.
With our Pharmacist and IV technicians on staff, we have the ability to quickly mix medications to shorten the wait time for patients. We also work with specialty pharmacies for insurance that requires patients to obtain medications through Specialty Pharmacies.
Developed to create a physician-driven patient care service, the Infusion Center is meant to provide the highest degree of quality professional service with the least amount of inconvenience for the patient. All your outpatient infusion needs can be served in one of our two convenient locations. Your infusion care will be directed and followed by the infusion support team consisting of infusion nurses, pharmacists, and IV technicians.
The Infusion Center provides the following services, but is not limited to:
- Vascular Access Initiation
- Monthly Port Flush
- First Dose Medication Administration and Monitoring
- TB Testing
- Blood Draws/Phlebotomy
- Home Infusion Medications, supplies and Education with 24 Hour On-Call Support for Patient, Care Givers and Home Care Agencies
- PICC Line Care (Dressing change, Removal, Flushing, Declotting)
- Patient Instructions on Self-Administration
- IM and SQ Injections
Therapy Categories May Include:
- Immunotherapy (Allergy injections)
- Asthma (Xolair)
- Antibiotic Therapy (Including pharmacist-assisted pharmacokinetic dosing)
- Anti-emetic Therapy (Zofran)
- Chemotherapy (other than oncology)
- Crohn’s Disease and IBS (Remicade/Entyvio)
- Heparin and Low Molecular Weight Heparin (such as Lovenox Therapy)
- Hormonal Therapy (Depo Provera/Depo-Testosterone)
- Immune Globulin Therapy (IVIG)
- Immunizations (Gardasil/Zostavax)
- Multiple Sclerosis Therapy (Tysabri/Solu-Medrol/Avonex/Gilenya first dose monitoring)
- Osteoporosis (Zometa/Aredia/Boniva/Reclast)
- Pain Management (Demerol/Morphine)
- Rheumatoid and Psoriatic Arthritis (Remicade/Orencia/ Actemra/Rituxan, Simponi)
- Supplement Iron Therapy (Infed/Venofer)
- Nutriceutical (Banana Bag)
- Lupus (Benlysta)
- Gout (Krystexxa)
- Fabres disease (Fabrazyme)
- Alpha 1 (Zemaira/Aralast)
- IV Push Meds
Hours and Locations
1025 Maine Street | 2nd Floor
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
217-222-6550, ext. 3171
320 N. Madison
Monday – Friday
8 a.m .- 5 p.m.