Our Behavioral Health Team is focused on the emotional, psychosocial, and physical well being of each patient. They work with those seeking treatment for themselves or a loved one, as well as with referring health or mental health professionals to counseling services.
- Depression & anxiety
- Sadness, worry, guilt
- Difficulties coping with stress
- Chronic Pain
- Grief or bereavement
- Self-esteem issues
- Outpatient substance use services
- Parent-Child relationship issues
- Anger issues
- Coping with chronic or terminal illness
- Relationship issues
- Children’s behavioral issues
- ADHD, ODD
Serving children and adults. No referral is necessary, call (217) 222-6550, ext. 3418 to set up a confidential appointment.