Try This Delicious Potato Casserole
- Cooking spray
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1, 10 ¾-ounce can low-fat cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 ¼ cups shredded, reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fat-free skim milk
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ F.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray. Spread hash browns on bottom of pan.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until clear. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour soup mixture over hash browns. Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Carbohydrate 17 g
Protein 5 g
Fat 3 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Categories: NutritionHealthy Living