Patient Centered Medical Home
Quincy Medical Group is proud to be your Patient Centered Medical Home, delivering coordinated care through all stages of your life. Your primary care provider along with his or her practice team will coordinate care within Quincy Medical Group and with any outside medical facility. We are available for phone advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week as well as extended hours to accommodate work schedules.
- As a Patient Centered Medical Home your Providers will partner with you to provide the evidence-based care and self-management support.
- Your provider will discuss testing results, treatment options and assist you in many self-care options as well as guide you in the treatment option that best fits your circumstance.
- Be sure to provide any change in your medications, allergies or visits to other facilities or providers
- Feel free to ask questions, being informed will allow for good decisions.
- Take your medications as directed and report any problems with medications right away.
Same Day Appointments
Call your provider’s office first (unless you are experiencing an emergency). Same day appointments are often available.
Access Your Information
My UnityPoint allows online or mobile access to your lab results, appointments, and other healthcare information 24 hours a day. Click here or speak with a receptionist to register your account.
Ambulatory Care, X-ray, Ultrasound and Lab
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7pm • Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm • Sunday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pediatrics Walk-In Clinic
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7pm • Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
CT and Infusion Center
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm • Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Call Us 24 Hours a Day
During normal business hours call: 217-222-6550
After normal business hours call: 217-222-2088
For medical emergencies call 911