The Quincy Medical Group Clinical Research Team is dedicated to bringing state-of-the-art technology and leading-edge medical treatments to our patients. By participating in clinical research, patients in the tri-state area now have access to the newest drug therapies without having to travel far from home.
- We offer a variety of clinical trials at both our main campus and the Cancer Center.
- We have experience in multiple specialties, including but not limited to, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Women’s Health, Cardiology, Nephrology and Medical Oncology.
- We are an Affiliate Member of Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology and have access to clinical trials that are facilitated through the Clinical Trial Support Unit, a branch of the National Cancer Institute.
- We accept outside referrals into all clinical trials.
- We have trained and experienced Clinical Investigators, dedicated CCRP-certified Clinical Research Coordinators and support staff devoted to managing clinical trial activity.
- New and updated trial information can be found on the links to the right.
In an effort to bring the best trials to the area the Quincy Medical Group Clinical Research department joined the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology as an Affiliate Member under the umbrella of Washington University School of Medicine. The Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology is a national clinical trials network sponsored by the National Cancer Institute. The Alliance consists of nearly 10,000 cancer specialists at hospitals, medical centers, and community clinics across the United States and Canada. The collaborative effort is to develop and conduct clinical trials with promising new cancer therapies and utilize the best science to improve treatment and prevention strategies for cancer, as well as research methods to alleviate side effects of cancer and cancer treatments.